Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Here I Am World - Come Read Me

I'm off to China for 2 weeks on Saturday and at work today several people naively joked that I should do a blog about my trip. Sounds fun. And everyone will be fascinated by my perspective on traveling to, from, and in China. So what the hell. Here I am, cyber world. Take your best shot.

If you're reading this, then you're a friend or co-worker. You already know me. You know about my passion for all things Buckeye. You know I watch and read a lot of sci-fi and fantasy (and occasionally post reviews on the website Fantasy Book Reviews). You know I love spending time with and am fiercely proud of my family (did I mention my wife is a rock star guitar player for preschoolers, my daughter is an avid Justin Bieber loving book reader who is hilarious, and my son is fantastic baseball player who also happens to be a total mensch?)

So, if you're interested in a tall white man's perspective of the Far East, join me for the next few weeks. If all goes well, and people like this, maybe I'll even keep doing it.

4 comments:

  1. Ni Hao Brian: So excited and jealous of your journey to China! As Laurie probably told you, 5 years ago I traveled to China for 3 weeks and brought home the best souvenir, my beautiful daughter Catherine Anne XiuJin now almost 6 years old. Safe travels. And I look forward to following your journey. Where are you visiting and is this business or pleasure? Or both!

    Zai Jian,
    Donna Musselwhite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will peek in on your blog, Brian. I wish you a great trip and many adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read more! Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna - thanks! Congrats on your daughter! I think I'll let people know where I'm going...

    ReplyDelete